Rainy day

Clondalkin Travel Blog

New raincoats

This morning I got woken up by my two lovely daughters at 6am. Keeping in mind that it was about 9.30 before they got to bed and 1am when I did, this was not the best start to my day.... As it was raining quite heavily all morning we didn't really do much apart from sitting at the computer and drinking coffee for me, and drawing and stuff for them. We then decided to go to the local library to get some books to keep them occupied if the weather stays like this. We could get 10 (!) books on my mum's membership so that should do them for a while. We then went to a sports centre where they organise kid's activities all during Summer, and we enrolled them in a week's Summer camp which includes swimming, arts and crafts, dress up, dancing and more. They will go there the week of the 14th for 4 hours a day so that should keep them and my mother happy! Then it was back home for some lunch and a walk with the dog for the girls and my mum while I'm typing this....

Went into the village of Clondalkin with the girls in the afternoon but had to cut it short as one of them had to go to the toilet and there aren't any public toilets that I know of apart from in pubs and I don't like taking them there. Took a pic of Tully Castle (or what's left of it.) Read some of the books and didn't do much else really.

Tully Castle