Ys Falls.

Saint Elizabeth Travel Blog

just lovely

Bright and early . The tour would start off in the parish of Saint Elizabeth for the YS FALLS ATTRACTION

The days itinerary :

morning - Ys falls

lunch - at Ys falls

afternoon - journey to black river

late afternoon - boat ride along the black river and crocodile hunting .

on arrival at the falls my first impressions were that this was a beautiful creation, a place to relax and take in the scenery or an action packed adventure of the jungle :) your choice.

firstly can I just say that the tour was not nearly enough time to take advantage of all of the YS FALLS tours and attractions, we definatly would have liked to spend more time here.

Ys falls is a seven tiered cascading waterfall, which looks heaven like, there is also lush tropical gardens and a natural spring pool.

MUM ON THE WATERFALL :) HEHE

the tours on offer here are a canopy ride which looked like so much fun and river tubing which also looked awesome but due to lack of time we never got to experience these but next time it will be a must.

You could also be taken on to the waterfall by an experienced guide who would not let you fall and walk up the tiers. I was a little frightened but my mum went up with the guide maybe next time I will to as it would be a geat experience.

After this we ate a the YS restaurant which I definatly DO NOT recommend this was full of flies it was outdoors , they were literally everywhere, every 2 seconds we were batting five of them away from our food no jokes, in the end I had to try and eat with a tissue covering my whole plate I never even got to eat most of it.

other than the food we had an amazing morning at YS FALLS a great natural attraction.

lynn1975 says:
This was my favorite thing to do on my Negril trip the 2nd was the many nights and days I too spent at Rick's cafe
Posted on: Nov 07, 2010
GlamNat says:
Looking very pretty, do you knw how much were the tours especially the river one because they sound like fun ?
Posted on: Jan 27, 2009