Visiting Sav La Mar.

Savanna-la-Mar Travel Blog

Today would be our last full day and night in Jamaica so I wanted to experience some more of the culture and true Jamaica, Knoxley took me to meet his friends from his hometown in Savanna La Mar, it was pretty hot so i threw on my skirt and pink top :)

It was around 2pm when we left roots bamboo that day and we headed straight there, it took arund 40 minutes from negril and jamaicans just call the place Sav for short... for a little while I couldnt work out what they meant lol.

when we reached Savanna la mar I was introduced to lots of people who were hanging out, it was hot weather and they were playin games on their gameboard, and with cards, drinking rum, smoking weed (as they so often do in jamaica) singing along to the reggae playing on the radio, chatting and eating jerk chicken... ''ah this is the life''.

it was so much fun that we stayed here most of the day chilling out and taking pictures, everyone seemed very friendly.

we all hung out that night at ricks cafe for the last night in jamaica, and said our goodbyes to our many friends we had made at ricks... flloyd the bartender, tony and markus the security guards, adeeba and the sea breeze band, knoxley, and dollyman .

we had to be at the airport at 4 o clock the next day so not too early but we left ricks and headed back to the hotel to pack, we agreed to meet Ron and Knoxley at the hotel lobby the next day for our final goodbyes.

rsvpme says:
Nice work.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2013
terry and shana
terry and shana
smile for the camera
smile for the camera
apparently he guy on the left is a…
apparently he guy on the left is …
knoxley