Beach Day

Negril Travel Blog

I <3 the ocean

Today was all about the beach, we spent nearly the entire day on the bloody bay beach ... Calm waters are perfect for floating out to sea on your lilo and letting the tide take you where it will, it's lovely I closed my eyes and let myself drift away, subconsiously dreaming of clear skys, blue waters, hot sunshine and cocktails only to open my eyes and realise there is no need to be dreaming because right here, right now at this point in time  ....it's my reality  I LOVE JAMAICA .

I sauntered out of the ocean and back over to my mums sunlounger and finally enticed her into the water we had so much fun and couldnt stop laughing we decided to play this game where we float to the waters surface (as if playing dead) or floating on a lilo ...so arms, legs, belly stretched out keep head above the water - v.important.

then the other person grabs the ankles of the person ''playing dead''  and runs with them as fast as you can , pulling them thru the water !!! :)

we quite enjoyed this little game...you should try it next time your on holiday .:)

We had a few more beach singers today who were actually really good and then i got a picture with a random jamaican rasta man haha i dunno why .

We ate dinner at the steakhouse that night which was soooo yummy !

travelman727 says: