Another Evening... another beautiful sunset !!!

Negril Travel Blog

We got back upstairs and were lazing around for a little while had a few Rum and coke's from our room dispensers, watched Everybody loves Raymond and then realised what the time was...

18:39 - hotel balcony

This sunset was even more amazing than the first, so after gazing at the sunset until it had completely vanished we decided to get ready and go down for dinner but first we had to just chill out taking everything in making sure we remember it for life :).

I have never seen a more beautiful sunset anywhere In the world. Im a sucker for sunsets.

The day had been a good one and this sunset was the perfect end to the day as it was completely astonishing!!!!! If I was amazed before then I am definately amazed now, it was so bright and reviving as if asking its audience to stay forever in Jamaica the land of love, reggae and beauty and someday I plan to .

SUNSET

A scarlet fire danced in my eyes, the flame coloured rays slowly fading like a fire being put out,

the auburn colours gradually surrounding the clouds which then fuse with crimson...

harmoniuosly .....

The bright red orange and yellow most brilliant in its last moment,

Final futile attempt to 'rescue' the light, Goes out in a blazing glory of orange sparks and crimson splashes.

Real_PeaceWarrior says:
seems you're spoilt for sunsets
Posted on: Feb 21, 2009
manoela28 says:
they beautiful words very good, i must see a jamaican sunset
Posted on: Jan 26, 2009
beach

...weather is sweet, makes you want to move your dancing feet, yeah '' - Mr Bob Marley

8AM - breakfast consists of omlette, tomatoes and cinnamon toast... yum ! finally a perfect day for sunbathing so pretty snappy down to the beach for fear of the sun playing hide and seek behind the clouds.

8.30AM - 12:30PM - 4 solid hours on the beach in which we met a lovely man playin guitar and a women who were beach singers they serenaded us 2 songs

BOB MARLEY - ONE LOVE

UB40 - HOMELY GIRL

and also discovered just how relaxing jamaica really is, we loved it, it was like having our own little reggae band !

the sea was great,the water was warm and crystal clear, the sand beneath it was smooth no rocks and hardly any seaweed after a quick dip too cool off we both decide that its time for lunch! time to try a local dish Jerk chicken with Jerk sauce and vegetables ... delicious.

suddenly i see a bright white light flickering from the corner of my eye... yep you've guessed it  CRASH an unusually loud thud of thunder booms around the open restaurant.   ''ah another day... another storm''

so we stay put untill the raining stops, a little pelican goes walking past as we are finishing off our lunches so we feed it some jerk chicken which it loved lol it was soo cute!

tmadik says:
And the woman can quote Bob Marley lyrics...off of Kaya, no less. That's class!
Posted on: Jul 03, 2008