Akihiro Visited me at Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru Travel Blog

Akihiro is the Japanese guy that i met during my Travel in Vietnam.

I met him at HCMC and we travelled together from HCMC to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand. He promised to meet me at Johor Bahru and now finally he comes.

He arrive at Johor Bahru on the 27 Jun together with another new friend Suguru. They were staying at my house for 3 days.

Day 1

They arrive at Johor Bahru 7.00 pm, after picked up them from the Larkin Bus Terminal, we went for a dinner at Johor Jaya together with Ron.

After the dinner, we went to Avenue for Beer and we went back home after the drink as both of them are really tired after spending the whole day in the bus.

Day 2

It is a great sunny morning.

Suguru and Me
Ron brought both of them to the Kota Tinggi waterfall. I wasn't with them during the day time as i have to work. After the water fall, Ron sent them back to my house and we went to party at Singapore.

We went to Suntec City, Opera House, The Merlion and we had drinks at Clark Quay Singapore.

Day 3

This is the last day they stay with me. They wanted to Buy a Sarong ( Malay traditional wear ) so i decided to bring them for shopping. Finally we manage to get the sarong at Angsana Mall.

After Angsana, we continue our shopping at City Square, Johor Bahru. We feel like time is getting shot for us. We try to do enjoy as much as possible. After today, i am not sure when are we going to meet.

We went for dinner at the Tebrau Hawkers center and i have ordered some local cuisine for them. After the dinner, we went for beer again.

Day 4

I guess three of us hate this morning too. Time for us to say Good Bye.

We went for lunch at a Curry Fush Head Restaurant before they left. We enjoy the food alot.

After the lunch, we try to catch the bus at Larkin Bus Station. We arrived there quite late, and they are the last one who get on the bus.

I really hate to say good bye to them. Hopefully three of us going to meet again.

Good bye my friend..................

Having beer at Avenue, Johor Jaya
The Chili is too Hot for Suguru
The Chili is too Hot for Suguru
Tian Lin look Blur, hahahaha
Tian Lin look Blur, hahahaha
Seem like he really enjoy the food.
Seem like he really enjoy the food.
They are having a discussion