Nothing to raise the blood pressure like packing....

High Wycombe Travel Blog

Preparing for trips is supposed to be exciting- but currently I am sceptical about how we are defining exciting. In my case, nervous and worried are probably more applicable. I mean, I have travelled before- 6 weeks around Europe with a guy you have only known a couple of months is probably as much of a recipe for disaster as you can get but that worked out amazingly. But this time its different- Thailand is one heck of a way away in my books and this time its not cities I'm dealing with. I can't wait to get up to these regions and meet people who still live a way of life so different from our own, but I do wonder whether I'll cope with the climate/my team/spiders the size of your hand ( I really must check up on what wildlife I'm dealing with).
So on with the packing- goodness knows how its all going to fit or what I've forgotten. Sun cream, clothes, passport, various other necessities-check check check. sanity? Well that got lost sometime ago.
and to compound my anxiety, my results from my first year at university come out the day I fly out to Bangkok. And I won't be able to find out what they are. Actually, prehaps I don't want to know
High Wycombe