Two days off.

Adare Travel Blog

We had two days off before the wedding. As you could expect the girls were all getting ready and driving all the guys crazy. And all the guys were just "too relax" for the girls and thus driving them crazy. So the lads and I hit ALL the local pubs at night. It was a blast. The music, the food, the beer, and most of all the people were all amazing. By the way Brandon (the groom) and all his brothers play in various bands at home. So it was a natural that the locals wanted to see what they could do. They weren't too bad at all. Me, I just drank and tried to explain my Asian looks, German last name, and Anglo/English up bringing (my mom is Viet and my dad is English).

This I find very funny. The locals told me how there was almost a Guiness strike a very years ago and how the whole town almost shut down. Apparently the locals can't work without their daily supply of Guiness. Sorry no pics of us in the pubs. These are for us to enjoy by ourselves. But trust me...everyone would have had a blast if they did what we did.

And no, we did not neglect our favorite South African back at the hotel :-)

Adare