My Home Away From The Home...

Page Travel Blog

Today has an atmosphere of being a typical friday, just another end of a work week. I have mixed messages on wether me going back home is such a good thing. I understand that its good to get out of the big city every now and then but I just wasn't up for the 5 hour crusade. I mean its 5 HOURS!! lol... besides that, my PSP was broken and I didn't get enough sleep last night due to me being me... = /  But there I was at work going through the motions and putting on that fake smile, fooling people like I actually care about hearing how their day is. Time was ticking slowly toward 12 o'clock. I told upper management that I was going home and they granted me the 3 hour early leaving for good behavior, but truth be told my hotel was hurting - being a 106 room hotel, we were only able to have 15 arriving today. Ouch! But another guest came and gone, and I was preparing for the trip mentally. Already on the I-17 cruising up to Flagstaff then up the 89 to home sweet home!  Then the boss comes out and relieves me of my duty... BAM! I am outta here... car out in front and me behind the wheel. Another trip awaits... the sounds of water boats and beautiul women in bikinis in the background are calling out my name... Adrian... Adrian... = )    so off I go... pressing the gas and leaving the property... still daydreaming until an alarm goes off. "Crap"...  I forgot to put gas in...!!

20 km (12 miles) traveled