yeah right...-.-'

Himeji Travel Blog

of course it cant be that way..there is no chance that I get only the best days has to be some Today i had to pay my price..

I've decided to go to Himeji to see the Himeji Castle.It was so beautifull!! like from the movie!! and it has some kind of spirit,notlike the one in Osaka.Anyway I took so many pictures,and good picctures actually...theweather was great and somehow I had more energy after the day in Nara so I could easly walked to the highest floor of the castle tower.

After that I wentto Kobe and saw just one temple rightin front of the station. I took some more pictures when my camera said that the card is full.. oh well.. I've decided to go back to Osaka,dwonload all the pistures and come back to kobe (it was only 30 minutes by train and the hour wasnt that bad)..but at the hostel it appeared that there are no picture!!! thoughmy camera was still saying that the card is full....I was sooo angry..but anyway,I want to see the himeji castle one more time so I will take more pictures next time..:) probably somwhere after 25th august

Aquedita says:
Nie uwierzysz, ale ja w ten sam sposob stracilam wszystkie zdjecia z Kioto XD Coz, skoro i tak tu mieszkam, zawsze moge przejechac sie w te same miejsca, a w Osace i tak nie robilam za duzo zdjec. Na szczescie te z Nagoi i Gifu sie zachowaly.
Jesli masz Rail Passa musisz koniecznie zobaczyc Gifu!
Kiedy zawitasz do Kioto?