AsiaJapanNara

soooo busy and sooo happy ^.^

Nara Travel Blog

Oh I will never have enought of Japan!!!

I was so busy that I didnt had time to write here anything. Anyway I was in Osaka and discovering all of the places by rented bike :) Still cant belive that I hadsuch a great idea by renting it!! I could see all thosesmall temples and interesting buildings that I wouldnt see just walking because Osaka is soooo big!

I've decided to go to Nara. I was so lucky that day!!! The most unexpected thing happened to me there.When I left the station and turn into themain street, some guy (older guy) aks me ifIam looking for something in Nara.I just thought that he is another nice man like the one in Oskaa castle who showed me around, and I showed him one temple on the map..he guided me thre and told something about it..but then he showed me a whole nara, bought tickets to every entry and at the evening invited to his houseso we could eat something with his wife together...normally Iwouldnt agree but he didnt look like a pervert and he was realy serious about me studying japanese culture and so on. It was my first time I was in japanese house..itwas quite smallbut I liked it and his wife was so kind!

They invited me to sushibar and I could see how it was maid andhad a nice chat with the guys behind  the bar. That day was some festival in Nara and hundrets of volountaries were arranging candles inthe whole city. When it got dark, all of them were so beautifull..My new friends  showed me the most popular place..there were beautiful girls in yukata, and there was no street lights. just the candles. So romantic!!

At the end they bought me a hello kitty dresedinto the deer suit;)

I was so lucky!!