Final day

Madrid Travel Blog

After takng a cab from 'poio' to 'pontevedra', we decidd to take the bus to 'porto', that would leav around 6 pm. We had to get back to 'porto', since we had a flight to 'madrid.' We went to sit by the river and stayd there. Eventualy we took the bus and got in 'porto' around 9 pm. We did not book a hotel, but we decided to get of at the airport and try to find a hotel there. We found so good hotel, for around 43 euro and it is so close to the airport. The room is so good. We went out to search for dinner, but it is not so big there, so we had to search a whil. We finaly found a place, that had some food for us.

The next day, we found our selvs havng break fast and leavng for the airport. Our flight was around 12 pm and we decided to wak up around 9 am.

I wak up and I see it is al ready 9.30. Then I forget that in 'portugal' you hav, one hour diffrnc, which made it 8.30. I got up and startd to say, we hav to get up, becaus we will not get our flight. Haha, we stil had one hour more. We finaly left for the airport. There I had the lap top and when we were bordng, I did not hav the lap top any more. So, he went to look for it, while I was standng in line. All these peopl came and I had to wait. After 10 minuts, he found the lap top, haha. I felt so bad, becaus I could not even remembr that I did not hav the lap top.

We arrivd in 'madrid' around 2 pm. You hav to walk so long from the airport to the station. After that, we had to take so many trams and finaly arrivd in 'madrid.' We got to visit Donald his place again and we got out to see some things.

We spend the night in so good hotel, in the city.

The next morning, we wak up early to get ready and go to the city again. We had to find a shop, to buy a lap top. Then, Nico calld, who is the persn who we would normaly go with to 'sanxexo.' He was in 'madrid' and so we spend the morning with him. He is so sweet. The thing is, that is was the finl day and we had to spend, it with anothr, persn. It is ok, becaus we had much fun, but it is so diffrnt.

Around 12 pm, we went to the airport, where we arrivd around 1.30 pm. We bought some food and went to sit in a place where you could smok. I like the airport in 'madrid', becaus you can smok there. The flight was around 3.40 pm, so I went there around 3 pm.

lauro says:
hahah yes!!!! there are smoking area in the airport in madrid! i love it! hahhaa
Posted on: Jul 21, 2008