Another day in 'antwerp'

Antwerp Travel Blog

Brussels.

Again we wak up so early, to get ready and go to explor the city. The plan was to go shoppng, which we did, but came back with nothng to buy. We decided to see the city a littl and to visit 'Aquatopia.' We should hav looked better, when we walkd in and bought the tickets. It was obvious when we enterd, this was a place for children, who wanted to see some fish. I thought we were going to see so great things here, becaus I heard a lot about the place. I hav to get to know my city a littl, becaus it was embarsing to walk around in a place for children, payng 27 euro. We did see some sharks, haha.

We got back to 'berchem' and changed to hav dinner in the city later. We could borrow the car, the smart.

Since I can't driv, Javier had to driv the car, which he liked and did not find to be a woman car at all, haha. We found to eat some italian, food and bought some things to eat for later that night.

We got back and saw the movie 'Into the wild.' The thing is that, I saw it, he fell a sleep. I lov this movie.

The next day, I wok up and got breakfast, by the, bed. Haha, so sweet. The weathr was so terribl, so we watched 'Lost', since I did not see them yet. I had to be at work, to pick some thing up, so we went to 'Quick.' After being there for a whil, we went to buy some food, since we were going to make dinner for some friends.

I don't hav the foggst clue how to make any thing, so Javier told me what to do. We made 'callinelones', I think, haha.

It was so good.

After dinner we got back and I still had to pack every thing. I think we arrived around 12.30 am and the cab would be there around 2.30 am. I'm scard when I leav for a trip, so I just startd packng every thing that I saw and did not think about what I would take. I through every thing in there, what I saw, and Javier, kept sayng I should not take so much, so I startd to take every thing out and then back in. I was confusd, haha. The cab eventualy went to pick us up and we arrivd at the airport around 3.30 am. The flight would not leav until 6.30 am, but the check in was around 4.30 am. While we were at the airport, Javier told me, that the suit case would be more then 15 k, so we went to see how much it was and it was around 20 k. This is what you get when you confuse a woman what to bring and what not to bring. After puttng things in his bag and puttng things in the hand luggag, we checkd in and finaly borded the plain to 'venice.'

Since I lov to sleep, I hav to get used to wakng up early, when I'm on a holiday, so I'm able to see things in day light, haha. This is some thing I still hav to get used to. We wak up early to get some cofee and hav breakfast, which was like one thing realy. Havng to check out of the hotel, we had to bring our suit cases to the city, so we decided to put them at the train station. While we were lookng for that, this old woman kept helpng us, which was so sweet, but at a certain time annoyng. I was in the tram, and this woman put all her bags there so I, can come through. The old woman was talkng the whole time and sayng I had to come. Haha, these bags were holdng me from movng any where.

I know I am from 'belgium', but since I hardly know any thing of 'antwerp', you can imagin how much I know about 'brussls.

Brussels.
' I did not know how we had to get there, which is why we askd the old woman, he say we had to get. We were lookng for the train station, but she say we had to stop at the GP. So we had to walk all the way to the train station, to put our bags there. After that, we went to the Grand Plaza to take some picturs and to MP. This was one of the frst times, that I realy felt like a tourist, since Javier brought his tripod and put it in the middl of the Grand Plaza to take a pictur. Walkng around with that, makes you look like a tourist and felt as though I was with a Japanese tourist, takng picturs the whol time.

After visitng the 2 only things you can see in 'brussls', except for one thing, but it was so far, we took the train to 'antwerp', to meet JP, who had been talkng to each othr for a whil.

Brussels.
We went to sit by the river and had some laughs about culturdifferencs, who became clear. I think 'belgies' or 'europeans' are more distant then people for some where else. We giv hands when we meet some one, but they are used to be less formal.

We evently took the tram to 'berchem', where I liv, to hav dinner with the famil y. This was so nervos moment for me, since I nevr took some one to hav dinner, not even some one I datd for over, 2 years. It is so important to me, what they think, so I was even more scard then when I went to pick him up. The dinner went so good and my brothr even invitd him to his weddng, haha.

After havng a long dinner, we went to the café. There we had some drinks and he got to see, some friends.

Brussels.
It is like, a child, haha.
It is like, a child, haha.
MP.