Somebody tell me why is Lovina makes me so bored?!

Lovina Travel Blog

A long and winding trip from Candidasa to Lovina where I am now...finding hotel itself makes me nuts here...no cool boutique hotels..all probably from the 80's kinda hotels...gosshhh finally after searching hotels we decided to stay at the last hotel we have to check...hummmhhh what can i say?! this one is not as good as the others...but we had to decide that we have to stay in other wise our driver will be much more cranky hahaha...

I thought i'm gonna like Lovina...but yeah I think so far been couple of hours here I dont like Lovina at all...

Okay...flash back!!! Opposite to Candidasa where we were staying lastnite...oohh i would love to go back again to Candidasa for a quick gateaway from Seminyak...we found cool place to stay called ALAM ASMARA DIVE RESORT..ohh great place...loved it..wanna stay in again someday soon...will submit the pictures later buddies!!!

Well enough whining I guess...only one nite here at the Lovina then we go back to kerobokan...ooh I miss seminyak...YEAH I MISS JAKARTA!!!!!
YantiSoeparno says:
Terakhir ke Lovina dan skali2nya waktu saya SMA, means about 20 years ago. ha.. ha.. ha.. ha... that old! Waktu saya ke sana nginep di hotel, e... mati lampu. Jauh2 ke utara gak sebanding dengan perjalannya.
Posted on: Jul 19, 2008