never put two aussies together

Astorga Travel Blog

we had ordinary alsa bus going back to madrid, the first one was the supra which was CLASSY, but the ordinary which was 20 euros less.... was WELL ordinary. hahahaha. so we had another stop in astorga in castilla y leon to pick up more passengers, as we were virtually the only passengers from el ferrol to madrid.

it was quite strange again, because after we left galicia, it was chilly and rainy, but here, water seemed evaporated into thin air, as it was VERY dry and arid not to mention hot.

now we have 2 aussies - my god, they are everywhere, theyre spreading all over europe! arrrggghhh. so just like in the beginning, i sat with ben, lori sat with rubs AND hannah and alex sat together.

it was about time hannah got those iron pills as she has iron deficiency, after she took it, she was non stop talking. it was a good thing that she and alex were TOGETHER, but well, knowing alex, he also has a motor mouth. hahahahaha.

i dont have any energy left, so even if ben was poking me all the time, i just ignored him, i slept, that time hannah and alex, specially HANNAH was talking aaaarrrgghhhh. when i woke up, hannah was STILL talking. amazing really. but as usual alex would never cave in, so he talked and talked and talked. arrrrrgggggghhhhh.

so i slept again, it was high afternoon, really hot and i can see from the bus that the hwat was stifling outside.
hannah-lou says:
Ahahahaha I never read this entry! Gold, love it, wish I could be 20 and back in Spain with you lot. Life is too serious and I'm all responsible and boring these days!
Posted on: Jun 12, 2016