So pretty

Schwetzingen Travel Blog

Schwetzinger Schloss
Well, Schwetzingen is a bit way off the beaten path... we had to change buses twice, and it was just another interjunction on our way to IKEA in Walldorf. My friend decided to renovate and thats way... anyhow, one of our bus changing places was Schwetzingen, which is totally pretty, with trees and flowers and Schwetzinger Schloss. I wasn't able to see it, because we had things to do and we were late already. It also has an entry fee, so I couldn't just walk in for five minutes. Three euros is three euros. If I ever come back, I will, though.
Well, the rest of the day was chaos, first we didn't find the IKEA, because the bus stopped two kilometres away and the road was blocked by some construction work... so we practically had to walk across the highway. And then in Ikea, we got lost a bit and I just wanted to move into one of the display-apartements. (Who doesn't?) Well, we had great softy at least.
My friends boyfriend picked us up later on and we drove back. I saw a strange scenery, it was a hill covered with forest and just in between were ugly plattenbau buildings. Being native, Chris told me that people with low financial means live there. Still, they live in a forest. That would be luxury to me.

photo by: oceanroses