Wallersee, from the other direction

Neumarkt am Wallersee Travel Blog

So, on this day, my cousin asked me, whether I wanted to go swimming, but since she was bringing her dog, we had to find an area that allowed dog and ended up in Neumarkt am Wallersee. Its 3 euros for the whole day, and also attached to a camping place. Its a lot more quiet than the Seekirchen one, and there are barely any kids... but there is also no restaurant, which was a problem for me, because I didn't bring anything.
My cousins dog, Lucky, wasn't allowed to use the wooden planks to the lake, so we had walk out. The water is really shallow for a long way, and it was a pretty long way out, till we could swim. And the ground was extremely muddy and we both, my cousin and I that is, were cut by some shells. Lucky kept barking at us and going in and out and trying to save us... I absolutely adore the dog, but I was getting really annoyed with him.
In the evening we went to a Gasthaus (traditional Restaurant) in Henndorf, that I don't remember the name of, but it was behind the graveyard, the food was good, if a bit expensive for the size of the portions. Oh, and Lucky slept like a stone... he was propably tired, from embarrassing us.
Neumarkt am Wallersee