Studentfest 1 (GesWi)(Meaning: Faculty of social studies)

Salzburg Travel Blog

Uni has started again, and I am in an all new Uni with all new people, who are all nice, as far as I can see now. So I thought, I must try to live the student life and not only go to every class but also party. And as it so happened, the first festival that came up, was that of my very own faculty. So, on this evening I went, and waited in the cold for my ever-so-late colleagues/new friends. When they finally came we paid the 4.50 entry and off to the party. Its a strange feeling to see the very serious temple of knowledge in disco-lights and filled with drunk people. The Music was okay, lots of danceable numbers and some hard-rock (don't know where that came from). The drinks were moderately cheap, but since everybody was dancing in the middle, with beer in hand, the ground started to float a bit. Apart from the regular-beer showers. The guys were not worth looking at really, and they weren't looking straight anymore either. What was really disgusting, was the sweat that made the windows of the glassroof go milky. YUK!
Well, I personally thought the whole thing was a bit dodgy, really and I am not excited. AND, there was no food!
Salzburg