Full Neon Jacket Vol.2 (Sport-uni-fest)

Salzburg Travel Blog

This is yet another student-fest. This time our Sports-University has decided to throw a party, the second of its kind. It was a motto-party, the Eighties and Neon. So if you came dressed really badly, you got 50c off the entry price. lol
I thought, I can afford 50c and came dressed normally. Well, a lot of others didn't, hence the eye-ache.
I went with some friends from Uni and some not-Uni-friends. We had to spend an eternity to check in our jackets, so the party began in the staircase. It was held in the ARGE-Kultur, which has plenty of room and we went up to the big dance-hall first. There was a guy doing stunts on a bicycle. Then there was house-music, which had a strange seventies touch to it. I didn't really like it and wasn't the only one to complain, because we expected eighties-music.
We danced a bit anyhow, and were even filmed... still don't know where the video is though. The guys I came with were so much fun and danced the whole time without caring what the others thought, which is the most fun way to do it, anyhow.
Then we went to the bar a bit, where people were having food too.
It was only later on, that we discovered that there was another room, the red saloon, where the dj put on hip-hop tracks from the eighties. Since we all had school and work the next day, we went home early... well, two a.m.
What really annoyed me, was the cold, because dressing and undressing is so annoying in winter, I don't even like going out in Winter anymore. I know, what a bore I am. lol
Frostbourne says:
Becoming a party girl are we? ;)
Posted on: Dec 16, 2008