Bruce Springsteen in concert - Milan - 25th Jun 2008

Milan Travel Blog

Something unforgettable!!!!

60.000 people attending...59 years old the performer...3 hours of concert without stop...average temperature 30° at full charge...beers in my hands...

What I could ask more??? Nothing...just tks god to gave me the chance to be there last night and tks to Bruce for the performance.

I've seen different concert of Bruce in Italy, but for me, last night has been the best one!!!

Now I'm looking to get ticket for Barcelona, Spain...last date of his tour...20 of July...

As soon as Bruce appear on stage he said in italian "fa abbastanza caldo oggi, ma adesso lo sarà ancora di più!!!" (it's enough hot today, but will be more hot now!)...the stadium of San Siro got crazy and we start dancing and singing.

I love his concert, you can find all the ages, guys, old man, family, all people dancing and singing following at full speed Bruce.

Here the list of the songs:

Summertime Blues
Out In The Street

Radio Nowhere

Prove It All Night

The Promised Land

Spirit In The Night

None But The Brave (on request by the fan)
Hungry Heart (on request by the fan)

Candy's Room

Born To Run
Bobby Jean
Dancing In The Dark
American Land

Twist And Shout (Beatles song)

Last time he played "Twist and Shout" in Italy was 1985...Born in the Usa tour...

Tks Bruce!!!!!!!!!!

Tioday maximum tomorrow  morning I will post soon pics and my comments..has been unforgettable!!!!!!!!

59 years old...3 hours of concert without stop...AMAZING!!!!

I'm going to write all guys... ciao ciao

the_bloodsucker says:
where are the pics?! *patiently waits in front of the computer, doing nothing*
Posted on: Jun 26, 2008
Acy_jkt says:
can't wait for the pics of the man!
Posted on: Jun 26, 2008