Home, sweet home... :)

Lima Travel Blog

welcome!!!

I couldn’t believe it, I was back home!!! I was able to communicate to my mom while I was in Miami, so she sent a taxi to pick me up from the airport. Doing customs wasn’t bad, since I left the plain early, but picking up the bags took a long time!!! Actually the longest was getting out of the baggage claim area. In Lima you have to press a button in order to know if they are gonna check your bags or not. Anyway, 2 flights from Miami arrived at same time and both of them were full, so the lines to press those buttons were loooong. Finally I did it and the taxi driver was waiting for me with a shield with my name.

After a long drive - almost 1hr - I arrived home.

Gunther and his new toy!!!
My mom and dad were waiting for the lost daughter… also Gunther was waiting for me and the presents, haha, my spoiled baby. I wasn’t tired, because I could sleep well at the plain. First of all hugging family, including Gunther of course. I couldn't talk much, since everyone was ready to leave to work. Everyone left me, except of my loyal Gunther ;) I opened my bag, just to give him his little pig!!! He is collecting animals and has a farm right now, haha. Well he was missing a pig, but now he got one, yeah. Then I just sat down, turned on my computer, checked my business email and of course TB!

Well, the adventure was over, at least for now. I can hardly wait until my next Meet Up, maybe the one I’m organizing in Lima. Wait! There are many TB’s coming in the next weeks, so I guess I will be busy with them and my blog will keep on growing and growing. :)

yadilitta says:
haha, yes he has a farm, haha
Posted on: Jul 02, 2008
travelman727 says:
I'm glad to know Gunther got his little pig :-) I'm sure he is very concerned about adding animals to his collection :-D
Posted on: Jul 02, 2008