From Berlin To Prague.....

Prague Travel Blog

I haven't had a chance to sit down and write much and connect with everyone back at sorry. The journey has been amazing so far. I ended up staying in Berlin longer than I anticipated but was glad I ended up hanging around. Was able to celebrate the German victories over Austria and Portugal. Being in a German beer garden during the Euro2008 cup is something I will never forget! The city went insane. After a couple days I headed down to Prague and as most people do, I fell in love with the city. It's the most beautiful, romantic and inspiring city I have been to. It has this ability to capture all the senses and make you feel like you've been here forever and could stay forever. Unfortunatley, I am heading off to Olomouc which is east of Prague, just spending a couple of days there before I head into Krakow, Poland. That's all for now....I hope to write more in the ocming weeks. Miss everyone!
TalentatURBN says:
Hi Amanda,
Glad your trip is off to a good start! We miss you here at Urban. The map is up and we're tracking your journey, so write more!! Take care and be safe.
Posted on: Jun 25, 2008