Worst airport ever

Helsinki Travel Blog

:////
It's time to go home. I woke up on time, had breakfast, packed all my stuff and went to the station - well i was a bit late but - nang tumakbo - i managed it and got in th efirst train to Helsinki. I was at the airport 2 hrs earlier - as they always recommend to ppl, i stayd at the end of the qeeue, whic was the longest queue in my life, cuz somebody 'clever' (sarcasm) has invendted that all the ppl traveling from this airport has to wait as much as possible and as much of them as possible miss as much as possible planes (mga UGOK!) so the time passed by, i was almost there, then i saw this machines, when u can check in by urself (they were hidden behind a corner so that u couldn't see them till it was too late) so i left this stupid queue and tryed my luck... but the check-in time was up. I got almost tears in my eyes, then i asked the airport stuff to help me and a guy checked me me in (there were several ppl whom was he checking in cuz they didn't manage it with this ridiculus queue). It was 20min to take off, and i had still lugagge to drop and the security controll to pass. When i was 'on the other side' i run, and run, and run to my gate, which was some 123miles away - i felt like running Forest Gump. When i reached my gate, the bus bringing passangers to the plane was gone... and there were another persons waiting at the gate - but then the bus came again and brought those 5 or 6 ppl to the plane.
If u r traveling from Helsinki - don't bother with waiting the recommanded 2 hrs - go to this airport 4hsr earlier bring some food with u and some  plays like cards or what ever. It will last years till u get to the counter.
RJ82 says:
real smart people dont have to prove they are smart =p
jegs76 says:
no, it's just showing off hahaha
that i'm so smart and stuff;)
RJ82 says:
jegs i noticed your blogs have alot of tagalog in them. hahah are they catered toward filipino viewers? hahah
Helsinki