Day 5

Stavelot Travel Blog

During the day we didn't do much, but what do you want. It is vacation (^_^)

Arround 19:00 hours we went for a "walk". We went up the trail we went before (the time I almost died from having no conditie). When we
were at the top, we decided to go al little farther. We went down the hill from the other side, went by a farm and came to a sign. If
we would go left we would go to Stavelot (a 55 minute walk). If we would go right we could go to Croix de Remiheid (a 15 minute walk),
to Aisomont (a 35 minute walk) or we could go to Les "Longs Prés" (a 1 hour and 20 minute walk). We decided to walk to Stavelot.

Two days before it had rained, so the roads were a little bit muddy. It was a tyreing walk, but we made it to Stavelot. On the way we
saw allot of cool stuff, but there where many bugs. I don't like bugs...

Finaly we arrived in Stavelot and stopt by a jeep/tank vehicle, that was from WOII. There were benches there and we took a rest. After
the rest we headed in town. The ATM machine wasn't broken anymore so we got some more money. We checked te town if we could find the
gasstation. It was easy to find. I needed to know that because I only have an half tank of gas left. It is good for another 200km, but
I never take risks.

We took another way back to Domaine Long Pré. The walk back wasn't as tyreing as the walk to Stavelot. We were back at 22:00 hours. I
took a bath, watched Las Vegas and went to sleep. It was easy to sleep now, after such a walk (",)

photo by: westwind57