TII I n IN dia

Dharamshala Travel Blog

My decision was taken, I would come and live in India.
This Indian philosophy of life, whether it is called Sanatan Dharma, SIKH or Dharma, or by any other name is my first love. Other reasons ensue from it.
Nothing pleases more that to see that since the beginning of the 1990s, India had taken an upbeat turn in the economic field. Prime Minister Narasimha Rao and his Finance Minister Manmohan Singh will be remembered in history as those who dared to abandon the old Soviet path of a planned economy.
In India, I have always found remarkable the individuals' creative genius
(India) has been creating abundantly and incessantly, lavishly, with an inexhaustible many sidedness, republics and kingdoms and empires, philosophies and cosmogonies and sciences and creeds and arts and poems and all kinds of monuments, palaces and temples and public works, communities and societies and religious orders, laws and codes and rituals, physical sciences, psychic sciences, systems of Yoga, systems of politics and administration, arts spiritual, arts worldly, trades, industries, fine crafts, -- the list is endless.'
'In India, it is the Grace which sustains us.' This exchange has come back to my mind in innumerable circumstances. I think it is very true, this is the grace of god.

One more reason to love India!

And then....
7. Lethargy
8. Complascency and Premature jubiliation
9. Preoccuapation with inanities
10.Pettiness and Narrowmindedness

Remember its your choice, you make the choice and it is made.