Heading home to MKE

Denver Travel Blog

WTF
I love exploring other airports, and I'm sure I enjoy them a lot more when I'm not getting bumped, or worrying about getting bumped. I have learned to hate LaGuardia and McCarran airports, for example. Denver did not present that problem, so liked it. I bought a cute puppy for my nephew in a store there, and we ate at KFC... which is undoubtedly my least favorite restaurant in the entire world. Trinity chose it, and I wasn't too happy about it. This entry was basically unnecessary except it wasn't, because I can not let my trip blog end without mentioning the murals in the Denver airport. Only one thing comes to mind really when I think of them: WHAT THE FUCK. I'm fond of the acronym "wtf" but these murals deserve the all capitalized, spelled out version of the same phrase.
WTF Part 2
I have heard in the past that there is a New World Order conspiracy in the Denver airport. I cannot say I have researched that at all, but I'm aware of the Illuminati (I read a lot of books). And maybe I'm an idiot but these murals are just disturbing, and frightening. I spent quite some time looking at them and during that time I saw a lot of parents tell their kids to stand in front of it while they took a picture. ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE SAME THING I AM! I don't know why someone would tell their child to pose in front of a picture of a mother weeping and holding her dead baby. If you have never been to the Denver airport, I urge you to click on my photos so you can see these wacko things more clearly.

And then we flew home, in a thunderstorm! I love watching them from the ground, so it was pretty cool to be IN one.
Denver