Wandering about in Bratislava

Bratislava Travel Blog

Wacky art in Bratislava

Today we were off with Martin and Dan and to checkout Bratislava properly... We checked out the Castle, the Old Town, ate some food, and even took in a movie, 'Hancock' (it was ok) :)  I stopped by a souvenir shop and saw this artistic, funny clay statue and wanted to buy it as a souvenir... STORE CLOSED CRAP :( Martin told me he will buy it for me and I will pick it up later...

(For more on my adventures getting my Clay Statue visit How a 5 Euro Souvenir ends up costing me 25 Euro in Slovakia blog)

Afterwards we decided to get some more drinks, back to Old Town, partly because of the smoking hot waitress we saw here the previous night... She was working tonight too, YES!

Bratislava is pretty small so it is quite often that you bump into people you know on the street. I had a great time chatting with Dan and Martin, more drinks followed along with stories of our past travels, and plans for the future.  After 2 Days in Bratislava my Slovac is really coming along nicely!!

jefrois says:
haha no pictures lol :)

It was hectic the fact that it was a new language every other day... i wouldn't change it though
babyaly1 says:
pardon the typos lol
babyaly1 says:
No picture of the smoking hot waitress ??? :o) Was it super hectic doign so many countries in 20 days ??I wasnt to do it ! So many places to see !
Old Town Bratislava
1968 Revolution
1968 Revolution
Bratislava Opera House
Bratislava Opera House
I think we outdone Lauros photo :)
I think we outdone Lauro's photo :)
Me and Dan