The Beautiful Stockholm, great crew, and a random modeling contest... SWEET!

Stockholm Travel Blog

Awww

I didn't even need to breathe Swedish air to know that Stockholm will be fun. There are potential supermodels around every corner and so many more people than in Oslo.  Stockholm is a very busy city center, and once I found my hostel, it did not disappoint.  Minutes after entering the kitchen area, the socializing center, I found my new group of friends, which contained plenty of characters.  There was James Daulton, a musician/actor from New Jersey who is working on the Viking Ferry Line singing cover tunes, but is always the life of the party.  There is 2 Nepalese beauties that are here on their first European vacation, EUROPEAN VIRGINS!!! hehe... There is Adria, picture Antonio Banderas in his 20's... Then Nancy, hot German police officer hmmm.

The Modeling contest... the dark haired girl on the left won :)
.. Our group contained people from Nepal, USA, UK, Spain, Germany, Brazil, and France :)

After getting to know the people a bit and pre-gaming in the hostel, we headed off to for some of Stockholms famous night life and what we were told was the 2nd cheapest bar in the city... 7 Euro for a beer is cheap pfff :(

Later I met up with James, the Nepalese girls, and Adria and we stumbled into some random bar, called KICKI'S, where a modeling contest was about to start :)  NICE! Now there were 6 women all from the crowd, me and James really liked the only brunette in the bunch so we made as much noice as we could haha... The announcer was really energetic yelling out the results, and who won??? IT WAS THE BRUNETTE!!! With the help of me and James ofcourse lol :)

Great night!

Awww
The Modeling contest... the dark h…
The Modeling contest... the dark …
Funny sign at the Stockholm Airport
Funny sign at the Stockholm Airport
Me and Medha from Nepal
Me and Medha from Nepal
James gives everyone a show
James gives everyone a show
Stockholm Hostels review
Great Hostel in the heart of Stockholm
This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at and I have been to quite a few… The setup is great it maximizes the interaction factor, a huge… read entire review
Stockholm