Back Home :(

New York Travel Blog

During my 7 hour flight to New York, I had alot of time to reflect on my trip since I didn't have my ipod or a personal tv to entertain myself lol... As I look back on the last 20 days, I will remember the countless people that I have met, the priceless experiences that I have had, and the bonds that I have made with those that have shared the last 20 days with me!  The more I travel the more I realize what I want to do with my life and who I want to spend my time with.  The people that have accompanied me on this journey live life, enjoy those around them, and don't focus on the stuff that they don't have but look to the future in the hopes of continuing to experience and see the world as much as possible.  Too often I am surrounded by people who do nothing but whine about the fact that their apartment is not posh enough, that they don't make enough money, that they can't do this or can't do that... Those that I have met from Travbuddy and also those just at hostels generally can't wait to explore the world around them, enjoy all that they do have, and always strive to do what they want to do, and LIVE IN THE MOMENT!

Even though I am physically exhausted from this trip and think it is a good time for me to go home, at the same time I can't wait to start and plan my next adventure, maybe Africa, maybe Asia, wherever it is I haven't even came back, but I can't wait to leave!!!

New York