Finally, oh my gosh!

Kyoto Travel Blog

the cutest stationar's ever :D

I don't have the time to write about all the adventures at the moment. long story short: my flight got delayed about 8 hours but thanks to that I got to meet a cool girl called Megumi. The flight was ok once we got to get on board, had a good conversation with the guy sitting next to me on the plane, surprisingly even the food wasn't bad. And oh yeah, I'm in Kyoto now :P

Apparently the guy who's place I'm staying for most of the summer has some problems with his hostel in Osaka so he took me to his house in Kyoto. Don`t exactly know why,but still, it's cool and I don't care since I have a roof over my head and a place to leave all my stuff. Not exactly sure when we will be able to move to Osaka.

I love shopping in Japan! Already found the closest konbini and 100 yen shoppu. I've already lost count how many times did i get lost on the streets, cause it's so hard to find the right address! But luckily it turns out that my Japanese is not that bad and people are nice so I guess I'll be fine. I thought it's still the rainy season but from what I hear there wasn't much rain this year in Kyoto.

Why does it have to be so hot and humid here? And why doesn't my mobile work in Japan?

Right now I'm near Karasume Street (one of the main streets of the city), just on the opposite side of the streets from Starbucks (yeah, they're here too! not that I care 'cause I don't drink coffee anyway :P) and I'll take a walk around the neighborhood.

Ja ne!

YantiSoeparno says:
Your mobile cannot work in Japan? It is because they use different system, I don't know what. It happened to me too. You can buy a card for public telephone.
Posted on: Jul 12, 2008
Akilenka says:
Tej, Agata dawaj posty bo sprawdzam a tu cisza :/
Posted on: Jun 29, 2008
cinnamonelf says:
jak dobrze ze szczesliwie dotarlas:) mam nadzieje, ze bedzie ci tam dobrze^^ i rob duzo zdjec!!!
Posted on: Jun 28, 2008
the cutest stationars ever :D
the cutest stationar's ever :D
Kyoto Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Cute tee place with scrummy deserts :)
Iyemon is a famous brand of Japanese green tea manufactured by Suntory. I couldn't help myself so I said yes to savoring some in the classy atmosphere… read entire review
photo by: ys484