Sitting and Waiting

Andrews Travel Blog

Well, 3 days left. I've been trying like hell this week to get everything together so I won't be scrambling at the last minute to have everything packed. Now all I have to do is determine what I need to take out of my bag. I have 100 pounds of play room--two bags at 50 pounds each--and I'm sitting at 77. I guess I'll throw everything in I think I need then pull it out and repack. Now I have to sit down and learn all the music that we'll be singing in July. I have about 10 songs I need to learn and I'm only vaguely familiar with one. I hope I can stick with this blog so I have a pretty good record of what I'm doing and my trip.
PhinsAndGills says:
Packing can be the worst part.
Posted on: Jul 16, 2008
rewfam says:
Jarred Looks like you are having an awesome visit We are very happy that Ashley and Jason have viewed your acting performance in Lubbock we just got back from visiting Brill Jerry and Al in Andrews maybe we can meet in May 09 for Jasons graduation have a fun time
Jackie Rew
Posted on: Jul 16, 2008
jet909 says:
It looked like you got a pictures of some tomatoes with the flowers in Potsdam. The plants didn't look like tomatoes, but those were tomatoes-one almost ripe. My tomatoes have begun to set and I picked the first cucumber, so we should start enjoying the fruits of our labor soon. Hope you will too.
Love ya, DAD