Headed out to Swelter in the Vegas Heat! :P

Sacramento Travel Blog

Me and Mr. Guinness!

After only a couple hours of sleep the night before, time to head out for my crazy week of TB meet ups! LOL.  I am traveling back home to Las Vegas to spend a couple days with my "real life friends" (RLFs) and the Vegas TB friends (TBFs) in anticipation of our upcoming trip to Kansas City, Missouri for James and Mark's big Midwest meet up!

Unfortunately, as usual, everything doesn't always go according to plan but I managed to get myself packed and ready right on time.  One of my dogs is not doing so well healthwise and I was a bit sad leaving for the week so I brought both dogs on the "road trip" to the airport to say bye!!!  And of course, with every good TB road trip, there has to be "car photos".  Unfortunately, the dogs are not as cooperative as my human occupants usually are.  Trying to coordinate a feisty 20 lb chihuahua mix (Guinness) and a 100 lb ADHD German Shepherd/Akita (Kahlua) to sit still was quite the chore! LOL

Upon arrival at the airport, I instantly figured out this would be a whacky trip when I had barely got out of the car when the Airport Police guy was flirting with me and 10 minutes later, the TSA guy running the xray machine started flirting with me! HA HA HA.  Texted the girls and jumped on the plane for my short 1 hour flight to Vegas......

sergioschout says:
sweet dogs :)
Posted on: Jul 13, 2008
unscathedsoul says:
omg I wanna meet those dogs for yours!
Posted on: Jun 27, 2008