My 1st Time to Vietnam

Cai Be Travel Blog

Me and Vietnam little girl
Always wanting to visit Vietnam ever since 2004, even bought my copy of Lonely Planet 7th edition on Vietnam at that time (now 8th edition), but never had a chance to go due to reason like: 1) No friend are interested to go with me 2) Hearing “unfriendly” comment about Vietnam that make u think say to yourself “hmm, better not to go” Until one day, my brother-in-law was mentioning it, as he was going over for business! Ha, here’s my chance! I try my luck and ask around my friend “anyone wants to go Vietnam with me”. To my surprise, 2 of my good friend agree and we start planning on our trip. We read up our Lonely Planet, using information from it, we book our stays with one of the backpackers’ inn in pamulao �" a street where u can find: 1) Lots of backpackers’ inns at a reasonable rate say US$6-US$22 depending on your needs.
My 2 good friend: Annalisa n Susan
2) Lots of travel agencies that cater from city tour to a few day tour, air ticket, train ticket, open tour bus, etc. 3) Lots of cafes that provide good food from local to western. Overall, this a convenient places to stay. We decide to book tours (due to safety n convenient reason) for: 1) City tour for HO CHI MING CITY 2) Mekong Delta (3days) These tours did not really cost much to us, But the traveling time was considered quite long (from point A to point B). It really hurt your butt after a long journey! To make the storey short, friendly people and nice view made the trip enjoyable n fulfilling, even thought it’s a little polluted. Will try to visit the north for the next trip to Vietnam.
My 2 good friend: Annalisa n Susan
Hurry! We need to catch that ferry!
Hurry! We need to catch that ferry!
43 km (27 miles) traveled