Fatih

Sanliurfa Travel Blog

We believe we can fly... :-)
Fatih is my forever and ever friend and also like a brother for me....
We met because of TB... first we were chatting cause I wanted to help him to improve his German, later cause I deceided to come to Urfa - and meanwhile we are so close friends....

The first time we met was in Urfa and we had just some great and wonderfull days together... we were travelling together to Harran and Mardin and all the time we were laughing so much!
It was just a perfect time we had and I am happy that we will meet again soon.... I will come back to Urfa, we will travel Europe together and also we wanna run the Eurasia Marathon together in Istanbul. And... we will see who will win - Fatih is sooo sure that he will be the winner ;-))))

Once again: THANKS TB that we have met!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Picture

Comments on:

========================TRAVBUDDY============================================
My vouch for Fatih on TB:
I got in contact with Fatih here on TB and one of his Sanliurfa pictures was the reason why I deceided to visit this city.
after some rain ;-)

So we were chatting a lot, but not only about the trip but also more and more about other things ...

We already became like friends before we have met but after we met everything changed again....
We are now not just any TB buddies or chat partners - we are real friends - we are 'Forever friends'!
He is one of the best friends I have!
To describe that with only a few words is almost impossible.

Also we both are really the same in sooo many ways - we start our working day in exactly the same way for example... and we can laugh about the same things: we were laughing a lot while during the week we spent together!
By the way:
Don't trust when Fatih is sitting beside you in the car and tells you the direction where to drive! He is really good in mixing up in turn to left and turn to right! Ha ha ha.
..! :-)

We really had such a great time together and it was so hard to say Goodbye at the last evening. But we already have many many plans what we will do together and Fatih:
You can be so sure that I will come back as soon as possible! Promised!!!!

Spending time with Fatih is really something special.
He is such a lovely person with who you can talk about so many things and you also can laugh about so many things!

Forever and ever friends!!!!
That sais more than 1000 words :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fatihs vouch for me on TB:
First we met at TB, and because of she is so polite and kind, she wanted to help me to improve my german, it was so kind of her and we became friends.
Forever and ever friends!
After a while we stopped chatting german and started to talk english, lol, she was already one of my good friends but after we met, i can say that she is like a sister for me, and we are 'Forever and ever friends', this is our new slogan ;)

I am vouching for melly because she is my polite, kind, openminded, jolly, talkative and selfish friend, lol just kidding, and dont trust melly if she drives in a rainy day, she can be so scared of lightning :D :P :P :P and i still hearing that 'uuuhhhh' sounds on my mind :P :P :P

We traveled Mardin and Harran together and we had lots of fun both on the way and then, that was a great experience to travel with her

by the way, she really looks turkish, nobody believed her in Turkey that she is german actually,

She is a great runner and we will run at the eurasia marathone on october, doesnt seems like that but hope i win, i dont wanna cry anymore :D, and she knows that if i lost its because of her mother doesnt want me to win, hihihi

To sum up; she is a great friend of mine, many thanks to TB to let them meet ;)
==========================COUCHSURFING=======================================
My reference for Fatih on CS:
He is like my brother.
. friends forever...

not more to say about :-)
"He is my special forever and ever friend :-)"
Reference given by Fatih on CS:
She is now like my sister as she said :) we had alot of fun all the ways we traveled, she is jolly, openminded, and polite, pleasure to meet her ;)
"Forever and ever friends :)"
========================HOSPITALITYCLUB=======================================
My comment for Fatih on HC:
He is my so called "Forever friend" We knew each other for about half a year from chatting (www.travbuddy.com and msn) and in May I deceided to come to Urfa for 1 week... It was such a great pleasure spending my time with him! He is now like a brother to me and we will meet again for sure!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fatihs comment for me on HC:
We met at travbuddy.
together in the caves near Harran
com (a travel webpage as well) and after she saw my city blogs and photos, wanted to see Sanliurfa and we met and trveled 1 week together :)

She is now one of my close friends, forever friend, im so glad to met her, she is so polite and kind, meeting her is a privilege, and the time we spent together when traveling was so nice, we will see eachothers soon again :)

Melly_K says:
We are really the same in so many ways *lol*
Posted on: Jun 22, 2008
Melly_K says:
it is - for sure! I am such a good promoter!!! oh... it is me who is the olive oil now? *lol*
Posted on: Jun 21, 2008