Lomas de Zamora Travel Blog

I met Eric on Couchsurfing cause of his posting in the "running" group.
So we got into contact and started writing...

Even we hadn't met personally yet Eric is something what is called a good friend. Perhaps that sounds strange, cause we didn't met yet... but nevertheless I can say we are something what is called good friends.... ;-)
We are writing each other almost every day and in August Eric will come to Frankfurt. We have already some plans what we will do when he is here in Germany, for example visit Strasbourg and - go to the World Finals in Stuttgart! :-)

Comments on
My reference for Eric on CS:

I know Eric cause of a posting in a group about the World Finals in Stuttgart this year.

So we get into contact and started writing each other.
Even we haven't met personally yet I can say that it's always nice talking (writing *lol*) with him!

We will meet in August and September when he will be here in Germany and spend some time together. I am sure that this will be a funny and great time, especially the World Final's weekend in Stuttgart --> Looking forward ;-)))

Reference given to me by Eric on CS:
Melly is my very first friend-made in CS. We got in touch from the Running group. First, CS's messages, then msn and we'll be "running" to each other when I'll be in Germany. She may be some time in Frankfurt, and definilety I'll be there some time in Stuttgart so we'll have some great time, 'cause I noticed immediately what a great person she is. It's so easy to talk with her, and most important she's so nice and thoughtful. We'll have a great time in Germany, going to the Weltfinale, and peaking for her 2nd half-marathon ;)
Lomas de Zamora