Deniz

Sanliurfa Travel Blog

on the top of Urfas castle
I met Deniz because of Fatih when I was in Urfa.
He was at the travel agency together with Fatih when I arrived and from that moment he came into my life.

We were meeting every evening and also we were travelling together to Harran. Also we had a great time together and were laughing so much.

He also used to speek German all the time and he can speak really well. Also he was always translating everything to my Mum what was so nice.
I promised to improve my Turkish asap ;-)))

We will meet again as soon as possible (end of July - will meet in Urfa and than go to Mersin together) and I am sure we will have a great time together! Can't wait :-))

Comments on:
========================TRAVBUDDY============================================
My vouch for Deniz on TB:
I am so happy to know Deniz.
He is someone special in my life and I am happy that he came into it.
Deniz and me in Urfa

He, Fatih and me are really 3 friends forever :-)

He s helpfull, you can really talk a lot with him about many different subjects - and: we always laugh a lot together :-)

[Reminding at Sanliurfas castle... the woman with the black dress - I am sure I will still laugh at this also in 10 years *g*]

...he s one of these people that are rarely to find...the more happy I am to know him!

==========================COUCHSURFING=======================================
My reference for Deniz on CS:
He's a very important and special person for me and I am really so happy that he came into my life!!!

He s helpfull, you can really talk with him about many different subjects.
my Mum, Deniz and me
.. and: we always laugh a lot together :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reference given to me by Deniz on CS:
One unexpected razor blade from unexpected woman, one unexpected guaaagggg from expected man, always made us laught a lot, this is only two exam (further examples upon your request:)) During their visit my stomach muscles improved a lot because of laughing a lot. Her smiling face is always ready to laugh and it makes her full of beans, lovely and "warm blooded" person. Some couchsurfers became a part of our live and few of them stay there. so that she is my forever and ever friend.
hope to see you as soon as possible...
keywords : forever friend, warm blooded, uiiii, nagehan dalga geƧme...:)
========================HOSPITALITYCLUB=======================================
My comment for Deniz on HC:
I met Deniz because of Fatih and because I was in Urfa for 1 week. We met every day during this week and had a great (and so funny!!!) time together.
Deniz became a so close and important friend to me during this week... it will be for sure we meet again asap :-)
my Mum, Deniz and me
playing backgammon (I won - haha)
playing backgammon (I won - haha)
Together on Urfas castle