SPAMALOT!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

I have absolutely no recollection of anything that happened on the 30th during the day, but my friends assure me it was fun. but on to the 31st. we started out the day by stopping by the totally kick ass buffet at the wynn. it's a littel pricey, but dude smoked salmon for breakfast? hell yeah! after that we decided to hit the tables for a while, and try and go to the pool. it was a little cold to swim, so we went to the fashion mall, which is across the street and picked up some stuff. we started drinking about 4, but only lightly, and went to dinner around 5. after that we went to see spamalot. dude if you see one musical for the rest of your life, make it spamalot! it had the dude who played elaine's boss on seinfeld in it. it is so freakin funny. it's based on the movie "monty python and the holy grail". after that me and doc met up with the rest of the boys and decided to start drinking in earnest we began at the mirage, and i think we went to ther bellagio after that, but i'm a little hazy, let's face it, vegas bars all look the same when you're drunk. we ended up getting back to the wynn at about 2 am. that's when we wet these 2 dudes and a chick from canada at one of the bars in the wynn. we started drinking with them, and having a great time. they were in town for a conference, and i think in general canadians are just boss to hang with. well they wanted to start doing shots, so we did some prairie fires' and magically all of my friends disappeared and it was just me doing shots. the last shot they wanted me to take was a mix of absinthe and kahlua. my first reaction was "WHAT?" but i was drunk and it was 4 am so of course i agreed to take it. dude unless you know what you're doing, don't take this shot! it tastes like black licorice, so it's seems all cool. so of course i did another one. i felt fine, until the next morning, and that's where we'll pick this one up.
Las Vegas