Weekend of Weddings

Naga City Travel Blog

the bartenders ;)

Weddings...oh I don't want to talk about this! Haha. Nah, there's nothing much to say except that I've been dragged to the floor to catch the bouquet with the rest of the batchelorettes in these two separate occassions - at my cousin's and friend's wedding. Oh and I was also drunk every night this weekend and somewhat lost my voice while belting it on too much on karaoke. Boo!

On Sunday night, I went to my friend's house and ransacked their mini-bar for my fix �" cocktail mixes! Boy was I impressed, it’s got almost every thing I needed �" except for wasabi, kamikaze, redbull and fresh milk (curious what it tastes like huh? Don’t worry, those stuff aren’t supposed to be mixed together!haha).

rose among the thorns
As I reach for every bottle, I was thanking Ghi’s father for being such an alcoholic. Haha! The 3 of us took turns in preparing our own cocktail drinks. And hey! I discovered a new brilliant concoction! I bet none of you has ever tried it yet! ;) Now that’s my sweet little secret. :) Sometime between laughing and singing some lullabies for the sleepyheads, I remembered the gang is going to pick me up at 5:30am and it’s already 3am! I was going to explore Caramoan islands the next day which was precisely the reason why I didn’t leave for Manila that night and I ALMOST FORGOT. What the hell happened with me? ;)   So you know what I did? I drank some more and didn’t sleep! Haha! And do you want to know what time I they fetched me? 7am! Wahh! I should’ve known that some of thesepeople are habitual latecomers. :P  Ghi was supposed to come with me, but she’s too wasted to will herself to get up so I just left. Besides, I don’t even think she wanted to come. Haha. ? Well, it’s okay...we’re already 12 in the van. If you add another butt in there, we’re going to be jam-packed. I wasn’t expecting we’d be a big group to think that only 5 of us seemed to be serious about going at first. Okay, so mostly are couples/partners and 4 of us are singles! ? Good, good, good...At least I wasn’t the 13th wheel or something equal to that this time. Hahaha :P

*next blog entry...*