Snap Decision

Quezon City Travel Blog

I was supposed to start getting engrossed with a new job today, but then I got a call that pivoted my life to a new direction just as when I have decided to focus on work for a few weeks or months before I start travelling again. ;) At first I was hesitant to receive it because it was a call from my brother (he doesn't usually call me), but I answered it anyway. :P I also didn't know what to say when he asked me if I was still planning to take a vacation, but I just said yes. He told me that if I was serious about that then I have to pack my bags now and leave tonight so that I could still join them on their first island destination. I wanted to say "Yes, I wanted to go BUT I just started with a new job!" but there were no buts allowed when you've already said yes - and that's as far as travelling is concerned. Whereas with my work, well...reasons are acceptable. Haha!

So I hurriedly went to my parents and informed them I'd be leaving that night. They won't let me, but they eventually gave up. :P Since I only intend to spend a maximum of 6 days away, I only threw in clothes good for a week in my backpack with the essentials...swimsuits, techy stuff and my dear Ash (laptop). :)

I think this trip had been unfortunate, really. First was because I got my ticket for a higher price because all the regular-priced seats were booked except for this one so I didn't exactly have the right to complain if I wanted to get on this last trip. ;) I just wonder what's so special about being seated right next to this huge man always looking at me in a freaky way. Yaiks! I should've had a 50% slash off for this one! The next reason was, my bladder decided to act up because of the gallons of water I kept drinking along the way (no I wasn't on beer or anything - just water). After learning that last trips usually have just one stop during the whole 7-hour trip, I had to stop the bus twice because I couldn't hold my bladder anymore. hahaha :P Obviously, it was embarrassing to scream "Stop the bus!" and to get all those angry stares. :P Sorry.:(

kickasstunner says:
thanks ^_^
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010
RENESO says:
wow!!! yo made it in Caramoan....sana mapuntahan ko rin yan!
Posted on: Jul 02, 2008
Tessagirl23 says:
Congrats on being featured Sarj...I'll read your blog when I get back.
Posted on: Jun 25, 2008