I found that this was a really weird experience

Jesolo Travel Blog

View from hotel room

I don't know why but as soon as the bus pulled up in Jesolo I got this really weird eerie feeling, like there was NO ONE here. Soon enough our ears were filled with statistics. This town is a summer town; over 350 hotels in a 3km radius and only like 8 were open all year round. We went there in early March, so you can assume it was still very cold and still very much closed up. We saw no one here, like we didn't even see locals. Because how curious me and my friends are, as soon as we got our room we went out and explored. We started to walk the "10 minute" walk to the other part of the group's hotel. 10 minutes soon became 25, but it still was nice. Then on the way back, we walked the beach. Did it ever remind me of California, like what you see in the movies, the endless miles of beach and every like 25 m there was a lifeguard shed and a dock. I thought it was really neat. I'd love to go back to Jesolo when it was the summer, just to experience the crazy loads of tourists and happening nightlife, I think it would be an even more interesting experience than the one we had here my first time in Jesolo.

Moi