Cedar Point and an Indians game

Cleveland Travel Blog

Well for Koby's birthday this year I planned to go to Cedar Point and a Cleveland Indians baseball game.  Right up until the last minute I wasn't sure if we were going to go, because the weather forecast was calling for thunderstorms, and well both Cedar Point and a baseball game rely on decent weather.  But, I got home at 10:45pm Friday night and decided it was a go.  So I hit up priceline and bid 40.00 for a downtown hotel.  Now I'm already starting to question whether my jam packed itinerary would work, or if I would be too tired to make this trip work.  My plan was this.  We catch a flight at 745 am Milwaukee to Cleveland.  Arrival in Cleveland would be 10am.  We would then rent a car and drive to Cedar Point.  After Cedar Point we would then drive back to Cleveland and check into our hotel.  We would get up early, leave our bags at the hotel and drive the car back to the airport.  We would take RTA back into downtown Cleveland where we would buy game tickets and grab something to eat for lunch.  We would stay at the game until at least 430pm at which time we would walk back to the hotel get our bags then catch the RTA back to the airport to catch a 7pm flight.  My original plan had me then working from 8pm to 1am back here in Milwaukee.  Yea right!!
Cleveland