Shopping and Pacific Fair

Gold Coast Travel Blog

Just did some shopping today at a huge shopping centre, Pacific Fair in Broadbeach.  Bree and I caught the bus in, Shaz and Shauna were coming in later and the rest of the group headed to a local football game.  For a large shopping centre there really wasnt anything there, though I did manage to find a top/dress for next to nothing.  We ran into Shaz and Shauna while we were there, but we had finished shopping and they were only beginning.

We caught the bus back (it was free YAY) and fell asleep for a bit.  When we woke back up everyone was back at the resort so we started drinking and getting ready to go out again!  Tonight we were hitting Jupiters Casino!!! While getting ready, we noticed a person watching us from their window on the other side of the resort.  On closer inspection, we noticed this man was filming what we were doing inside our room...This started an argument between the man and the boys, but luckily was resloved by the manager.  It was really creepy!!!

Anyway, off the the Casino.  I of course had no luck, and neither did any of my friends.  But we were still in the mood for some fun so we headed to the Beer Garden, Cavill Avenue.  There we drank and danced and had a good time!!! We left arund 3am and it was raining.  Instead of walking in the rain, Bree and I decided to catch a taxi home.  The rest of the group decided to continue on.  We waited for about an hour and we got home not long before the others...we may as well have walked all together!

Gold Coast