Tour up to the north - First Destination

Mui Ne Travel Blog

White sand dunes next to Lotus lake
   Jan and Feb were high season in tourism. More tourist visit Ho Chi Minh city as well as others places of Viet Nam.So that was busy time of the year. So i should stay at work in stead of stopping working and doing  my dream trip. I think i was the laziest worker at Bi Sai Gon hotel - my work place. I had heaps of offdays because of all occasions : tired (b'coz talked too much), birthday ( of my friends),wedding ( also of my friends), travelling etc. I think my boss was get sick of my reasons. This time, i asked to leave my work about 20 days ( 15th of Jan till 3rd of Feb). I was so excited to prepare for my trip, but i still felt guilty because my colleague had to do my job. He couldn't go out with his daughter while there were heaps of activited were helding for kids. Although i felt so sorry for him but i still sticked on my plan.
fishing village

My trip wasn't as good as i thought.  Ryan - my fiance- got angry because the bus had gone without me in. He got in trouble with driver because he didn't have ticket when they checked . Of course, i was keeping them. So He tried to explain with the driver while they wanted to kick him out. Poor man! Luckily, Bus came back the office and picked me up there. And Ryan was wet with sweat because of being worry and hot weather.
Arriving Mui Ne about 2:30pm, everybody was so tired. We had a long tiring bus trip. We decided to stay in Mui Ne 2 nights in stead of 1 night as we planned. That would be a smart decision. We had more time to relax and doing sight - seeing tour in Mui Ne.
cows parade the beach