Monteverde

Monteverde Travel Blog

Ok so this morrning me and my friend woke up nice and early ready to do our jeep boat jeep.... we got downstairs ready for 8 o clock. Then off on our way there was about 7 of us in the mini bus, it only took us about half an hour to reach the river.... and of course when we did well i only thought that i had lost my ticket...... luckily i had scrunched it up and left it in the bag.... phew!!

Well after that little heart scare, we hopped on the little boat which was identical to the one we on yesterday, we just put our bags with everyone elses at the front and picked our seat. It was a lovely view just lush green trees all around us, massive moutains with scattered clouds smothering them. Honestly was a great view.... the best. The boat ride was also very short could not have been on there any longer than an hour. There was another mini bus waiting for us at the other side, so we transfered all our bags and well had the most bumpyiest rides of my whole entire life! Mostly uphill, twists and turns.... but again well worth it! As it was all so nice to look at on the way!

We arrived here in monteverde after the long ride, and have picked a nice hostel i feel.... extremely clean, and very comfy.... and yay finally a tv i can watch later on in the evening! And of course we are already all booked up for our next tour tomorow!!! So now ill check out this nice town, see if it is still the same as i left it two years ago, i feel i twont be as already i have seen hostel after hotel. But i guess thats what us tourists do.......