A Spicy Night

Makati City Travel Blog

Najiah, Matt, Jay

This is my nth official meet-up. This time, the venue is at the restaurant called Spicy Fingers, in Greenbelt 2, Makati. Meeting time is at 6.30PM. Why? To take advantage of their 4PM-8PM happy hour, of course!

A few hours back, I met up with Najiah and Matthew straight from the very ancient and ugly Manila International Airport Terminal 1. Had to take them to their obscure hotel in the middle of Makati's red light district where Naj had a handful of knowing stares from locals, thinking that she's a Filipina with a foreigner boyfriend. It makes me LOL the whole time.

Anyway, I went to the meet-up a bit late due to some commitments, but was glad to see that some of the TB'ers who came on time were enjoying themselves. It was already close to 8PM when most of the people who confirmed their attendance on the forum arrived.
all the single ladies!
Some didn't make it. Food was good, but nothing special (mainly because most of the food were spicy and I'm not a big fan). Beers and drinks were overflowing because we pre-ordered them before 8. Yeah, we're smart like that.

After dinner, we decided to go somewhere else (a few went home because the trekking would commence early the next day). However, most of the places we went to were either closed or semi-empty. To think that it was Saturday night! Jeez. So we just decided to go home and sleep. Nah, how could we, when we're supposed to show up for the trekking at 4AM?

Naj and I went to Jollibee near their hotel and ate for a bit. After that, I went home to prepare for the trip. Only 2 hours more!

JeAr says:
a grumpy night as well, eh? :D
Posted on: Jul 09, 2009