Gearing Up for the Go

Manila Travel Blog

This wasn't a year that I wanted to party out on my big day and I hadn't planned on doing so, but an invitation to Ilocos from Jenneth (jennethm) was not something I could pass up. Apo (planisphere) was sure to go too. Most of my friends had already been there and it was a long weekend coming up. After a few messages here and there, it was all set. We were to all meet early in the evening and go to the bus depot together. JeAr (JeAr) had joined us as well, but only to see us off. Too bad, it would've been fun had he come along. Work he says, liar! :D Ted (ted332) would be meeting us in Laoag.

We had planned on taking the deluxe bus if only so there'd be more leg room, but we underestimated the time it took to queue up. There were no reservations to be made and everyone had to buy their tickets on the spot. So not surprisingly, we had to take the next one which was not as 'luxurious' as the one were eyeing. It wasn't that unbearable for an 8 hour drive and at least the AC wasn't at a Nordic setting.

We took off at around 11pm and headed north all throughout the night.

Isabetlog says:
Thanks, Apo and Nina! :)
Posted on: Jun 19, 2008
blurbmoi says:
Congratulations on being featured! You make the Filipinos proud:-) You deserve it.
Posted on: Jun 18, 2008
planisphere says:
wow, featured! congrats! :)
Posted on: Jun 18, 2008