Prague, Czech Republic

Prague Travel Blog

Prague was one of my favorite cities. The locals call Prague, Praha. It was a beautiful city. Almost like a storybook come to life honestly.

We went to a castle in Prague and it was so lovely! On our way back to the city you have to cross over a famous bridge and from what I can remember, you should defintely watch your belongings since this particular area is filled with pickpocketers. There are also a lot of street vendors selling paintings, art, jewelry, and other souvenirs. It was a site to see! Along the bridge was also this famous Catholic statue where you can touch it and make a wish and it's suppose to come true. I made a wish! I hope it comes true! =)

At night we went to a club that had 5 floors of various types of music. Unfortunately, the crowd didn't get good until midnight and by that time I was already getting tired. Not to mention everyone at this club was so young. Majority of the crowd had to be around 14-18 yrs old. It was kind of weird seeing them drink and party with us. I bought a few drinks at this club and the drinks were weak! If you like beer, that is so much more worth it than a mixed drink. But unfortunately, I don't like beer and bought very weak watered down drinks.

photo by: vulindlela