Back Home

Wakefield Travel Blog

We are back home now !!  it was great to get back into the flat Katie looked after it very well. Actually it was probably cleaner than we left it and it even had flowers around the place which has never happened before (still a bachelors pad really). We are currently looking for jobs, seems like there's plenty of interest in both of us but everything is too slow so we are completely skint. We are doing well and managing to eat at everyone else's house to keep costs down. I think people are starting to catch onto this tho :(

It's good to see all our family and friends again even though we can't go out boozing too much to catch up. When we gets jobs we'll be more social. The weekend after we came home we were invited to a Xmas dinner down in London at Amy's mum & dads.

....we obviously accepted !! Wow that xmas dinner is worth the milage !

It was Sam & Robs reception do in Skipton the second weekend we arrived, great to see all the family and friends (a lot that i haven't seen for a long time). Bob was smashed !!

The Euro's are on too which pleases me as I've really missed the footy when i was away. Even England arent in it i'm still loving the 2 matches every day routine.

When we were in Fiji we hired a digital camera and did some snorkeling. Unfortunately we were a bit stupid and left the CD in our room. When we realised we e-mail Mana Island Resort where we stayed explainging this and they said they would try and send it to England.   Well.......The CD turned up yesterday....we are very happy. Big up to Mana Island Resort & Aqua Trek !!

I've added a few of the snorkeling pics on here.

Bye Bye