DO YOU SEE ANY COWS!?!?!?

Kansas City Travel Blog

WELCOME TO KC

We passed out …..i think. Well I did, I put my laptop away and I just passed out on RJ’s shoulder. I don’t remember how long I was out. Then the announcement woke me up that we were going to be in KC in 15mins. I got myself situated and turned off my IPOD. I open the window shade I saw GREEN!!!!

GREEN TREES!!!! it look like it will be a sunny day in KC.  I was getting celly out of my pocket. i saw my celly was still ON!!!! OMG WOW!!!!  No one warned me about it. NO COWS THOUGH :(

As soon as we landed I txted James, Will and Sal that we have arrived.  That was smooth flight. We weren’t in a hurry because we were at the end of the plane.

We were excited to get out of the plane. We have never been to the MIDWEST before. It was all 3 of us first time….VIRGIN MIDWESTERNERS!!!!!

Then I took a photo of us on the my camera celly and send it to JULZ (mzjulz85), JILLIAN (jillianj) AND JENN (jenn79)........

**************WELCOME TO KC SSC!!!!!!!********************

travelman727 says:
Kansas CIty will never be the same after a visit by Your Royal Highness, Queen CW :-D
Posted on: Jun 24, 2008
hirondellenhi says:
you should have look for Dorothy!
Posted on: Jun 22, 2008
pinchora says:
You miss travel queen... virgin midwesterner... no, I would never have believed it!!!
Posted on: Jun 22, 2008