UM YOU WANT VODKA AT 6AM?!?!?!?

Las Vegas Travel Blog

NEED TO BLOG!!!

OMG IT IS 4AM?!?! WHERE IS MY CELLY?!?!?!

Erin (poohstaggt) and I were groggy this morning. I immediately put on my shades. I only had an hour sleep. I am always stressing out that I was of course forgetting something.  I was also uploading my photos from the “ERIN AND MELANIE” 3 day madness BLOG.

My neighbor was on time as well. It was 4:30am and WE NEEDED CAFFIENE….ASAP!!! I called RJ to wake his butt up. I was actually, excited to go to KC.  No traffic on the road.  It was smooth to the airport. I was hoping to sleep for a bit on the plane.  Then I remembered Erin is here.

She WILL take photos of me sleeping. I will try to stay up.  HAHAHAHA

We all passed security with no hassle. Erin took the shorter line and I had to wait for her slow butt HAHAHAHA. Our gate was only at the C5. We walked to it instead of taking the tram. . Then, I remembered erin was carrying a heavy duffle. I opt to help her carry it since I wanted to walk. DAMN THAT DUFFLE WAS HEAVY. It felt like there were BOWLINGS BALLS.  HAHAHAHA.

We got to our gate. We dropped our stuff. I went to get us some breakfast at the coffee bean and tea leaf. Then I ran into RJ (rj82). YAY!!!!! HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD.  He put his stuff near ours and we went to together to get breakfast.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! There was a long line.

THE "LOOK" WHEN I WANTED VODKA AT 6AM
I went back to take photos of Erin while she was on her laptop and the airport. YEP I was going to document this BLOG. RJ and had small talk in line. HE IS INSANE. He just woke up when I called him from the car. UGH he is killing me. THANKED GOD he made it too.

I was so happy to see a chocolate croissant. I have been craving for that. I had my chamomile tea and that and I got Erin black coffee and a cheese danish.  GOOD GOD WE NEEDED CAFFIENE. Well, chocolate is always a good start in the morning.

We all chatted until boarding in. This was the first flight in the morning; we knew it will be on time. Erin and I got group A on SOUTHWEST.   RJ was on group B, which we knew that yesterday’s dinner. I guess we will save you a seat.  I was A21, I knew we were going to be loud. I picked the last row near the bathroom in the END of the plane.

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

I opted for the window since I wanted to sleep and it was a 3hr flight. No biggies for me, RJ and Erin can brawl it out for the aisle.  RJ ended up being in the middle. HAHAHAHA. He wanted to be in aisle cuz, he takes plenty of pee breaks. BUT, WHO END’S UP GETTING UP TO USE THE BATHROOM MORE…….ME!!!!! HAHAHAHA. Go figure  :P

Everybody in the plane was quiet, sleepy, depressed and hungover….maybe leaving VEGAS. Then you see us all happy and excited to go KC!!!!! Of course we were taking pictures of us in the plane. Being silly and SSC as we are.  I finished the rest of my breakfast in the plane. I was making a huge mess and chocolate all over my face.

It was drink time, and I dare Erin and RJ to order alcohol at 6AM!!!!! I wanted to just say I did it and it would be a great BLOG to add.

ZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
HAHAHAHA. RJ does not drink that much or not even. He did not even know what to order.

It was our turn to order…….

FLIGHT ATTENDENT: what can I get for you?

ME: do you have grey goose?

FLIGHT ATTENDENT:  um you want vodka at 6am?!?!  *eyes bugged out and looking at her watch*

(OMG we were LMAO at her reaction. She had a classic face. SEE PHOTO BELOW)

ME:  um yeah *giggling *

FLIGHT ATTENDENT:  um no I think we have finlandia, you want screwdriver or cranberry with that?

ME: um no just the vodka from the bottle and a water on the side.

FLIGHT ATTENDENT:  um what huh?!!?  *doing a double take and gave me the “side” look*

(OMG we were LMAO again)

Then she took Erin’s order which was a blood mary and RJ got a rum and coke.

ZZZZZZZZZ :P
 I took pics of the of the grand canyon and more of us, then we got our drinks.  We asked the flight attendant to take our photo. She did not asked us why are we going to KC. She just left us alone. I am sure she was wondering why we were all HAPPY AND PERKY at 7am.

GOOD GOD I felt bad for the 3 people seating in front of us. I was giggling and laughing in whole entire flight. I was feeling toasty with the vodka. I am not a big fan of finlandia in the first place.

After  this amusing experience, erin whipped her laptop to finish blogging julz (mzjulz85) bday. I too whipped out mine to finish blogging “ERIN AND MELANIE’S” ADVENTURES. I also was looking at the photos of it and I ended up not blogging and passed out…….

WaltJake says:
haha, that's awesome! You guys sound like a lot of fun!
Posted on: Oct 14, 2008
mellemel8 says:
OMG we can fun anywhere :)
Posted on: Jun 25, 2008
yadilitta says:
after meeting you in person, nothing can surprise me haha
Posted on: Jun 24, 2008
MELANIE, RJ, ERIN
THE LOOK WHEN I WANTED VODKA AT …
THE "LOOK" WHEN I WANTED VODKA AT…
WORK WORK WORK
SILLY!!!!
MONEY SHOT
MONEY SHOT
ME :)
THE LOOK WHEN I TOLD ERIN, I ONL…
THE "LOOK" WHEN I TOLD ERIN, I ON…
ERIN AND MY SHADES